Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Friendship

Raining, it's always been raining these days. The sound of the raindrop dripping brings uneasiness, for some reason. Opened a new private blog, without anyone invited, and never intend to. Let's get back to the post before we drift away.


Friends. Best Friends. Friendship. What does it really mean? What does it mean by being a friend? What does it take to be a good friend? How can we be one's best friend? Friendship, is it really that easy to create a bond between people?

To me, friends doesn't really mean much to me, but best friends could really cause an impact on me. Naturally, I consider all of my friends as best friends. Well, until the time I realized that I couldn't really share my real thoughts with most of my so-called 'friends'. It's then when I found the crucifying, yet realistic line of
separation between friends and true friends.

I consider a few of my friends as my TRUE friends. But for some reason, I couldn't understand them, nor do I have the chance to understand them, as they doesn't really want to open up themselves, at least not to me. They might share their happiness with you, but doesn't really say it out loud when they have problems, which is what I thought as the most important thing about friends.

Best friends who wouldn't share their utmost thoughts with you. Best friends who wouldn't be around you when you're feeling down. Best friends that you think that you couldn't share your thoughts with them. Best friends that you think is not trustworthy enough. Are they really our best friends?

I don't care how people comment me about my point of view against this topic, nor do I care about how people see me. True friends. They might really exist, but maybe just not soon enough, yet.


When will the rain finally stop?

0 comments: