Thursday, March 5, 2009

EXAM

Been gone for more than a week, mostly because of being in a state of laziness abstractive mentality rejunevation.

Exam is 'round the corner, but I bet most of us just isn't ready for it yet. The exam starts this Saturday, but I didn't even get my notes photocopied from my friend yet. Now I have to suck up all of my weekend's resting and playing time into studying. Great, just great! (And obviously, I don't mean it)

Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Add Maths - four mind-breaking and soul-ripping subjects. These subjects tends to take everything from you, but too bad, we're actually resistant towards it.(It means that we're trying to be lazy ;D) Was trying to drop Biology since most of the courses that I might be interested in is totally non-relative with it, but my parents wanted me to take Biology, just in case of some
future problems. (Well, we couldn't predict the future =P)

Might be gone for another week too, to prepare for the exams. If I'm staying 'round my comp, it's going to get me banned from the room D;



Hope uAllFail Good luck in your exams :D

1 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

you better get yourselves banned from electronics and stick to the antics, which is those mind-freaking books.

Good luck in your exam.