Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gotong-Royong - Part One ;3



Finally back to english ;3

Primary School friends had planned for a holiday cleaning @ Shang Wu Primary School this Thursday and Friday.

Darn, although the school is so close to my house, I've rarely been back inside here. Well anyway, it's been so long of a time since I had a last reunion with 'em.

The gathering time was 8pm, but I arrived 'round 11pm 'cuz of tuition. Hardworking ain't I ;)

What I'd expect is bunch and bunch of people being there, helping with the cleaning around the school; Too bad none of my expectations will ever come true. Almost only half who promised to come had shown up.


Something we found while cleaning.

Kid's Nemesis? ;3


Chin Tatt broke the sweeper and we decided to take a photo for evidence.
Poor Thing, R.I.P



Water Splashing Bonanza!

I'm just being too lazy to describe how the whole thing works today, so I'll leave it for tomorrow's part.




Coming Next, Gotong-Royong Part 2 =3




愛上妳的第118天.

1 comments:

贝贝 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.