Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Spluttering.

I thought that blogs are supposed to be one of the many ways to express yourselves, but I realized that I couldn't bring myself up to talk about my own thoughts, or troubles. There's always something there holding me back, telling me that I shouldn't do so.

Ever since I've lost one of my dearest family member, my grandfather; one of the only ones that I can talk and share my troubles with, I became reluctant to talk with others about my thoughts. Not long after that, I've also cut ties with one of my listener (that was my fault). A month ago, because of one stupid mistake, my only means left to express my thoughts also went boom.

Everyday, I browse through my contact list on phone and looked at every names on my messenger list; I couldn't find anyone whom I can talk to. It's just like the outside world feels so unsafe. Imagine yourself being confined in a small, dark room, without any light passing through.

Couldn't think of anything more to write. Might as well stop. sigh.





*Who could've been that ray of light?*

2 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

It's not the problem who is the one that could ignite your room. Sun is the only substance that can stand in darkness, with no fear. So why not being a Sun?? and therefore attracts other planets that surrounds?

Xen | a.k.a | Frosty said...

Maybe because I only need that someone, nothing else.