Friday, November 20, 2009

SPM

It seems that I hadn't been regularly updating my blog. Any reason that I give here might ultimately end up as an excuse of just being lazy, but who cares. I'm lazy, and everyone knows it.

3rd day since SPM has started. I don't even know why I tried to take this exam as an optional choice in the first place. Well, I think only for the English 1119 exam. It's the only subject that's worth the time after all.

Exams are being held at SMK Padang Polo, girls school(might not be that bad after all). We had so much free time between exams that we could actually take a trip to Gurney Plaza to have a lunch, back and forth.

Guess I don't have that much of a thing to say anyway. This picture was taken just outside of Padang Polo. Panning technique used. Click on the photo for a larger preview.

Panning
Not sure what car is this, a Proton-omake maybe?

That's it for today. Wish me luck in my exam :)





*

1 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

so seems that you enjoyed your exam much.

then good luck and keep this luck until it ends.

GOOD LUCK!