Monday, January 12, 2009

1st Day of 2nd Week

Yesterday's outing was boring, with just only 4 person on the go. Why the hell would the Chinese Orchestra have a performance on that day? It's the day before our dear ex-schoolmate takes his flight back to Bali (Oh well, nvm). :(

Here comes the 2nd week of schooling, and I've not even started at being serious yet I think I should start to concentrate on my studies (And by that, it means less games, less movies, less slacking time and more work time, oh great). Really hope to have one more year though (then life wouldn't be so hectic HAHA)

Just glanced through the newspaper and saw that one leader of some college or university got punched in the face when he's giving a speech. Why do people resort to violence that easily? If they have something to object, they should've just stated it otherwise. Violence doesn't solve anything IMO. It's shameful to express yourself by violence.



Anyway,
Happy b'day too to another friend who's celebrating his day today :D

4 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

it's cool that you actually kept your blog updated, daily.
I'm quite surprised. XD
keep this on :)

Anonymous said...

Maybe not daily but I'll keep it updated frequently :D

Leon said...

aiya..he copy me wana...

Anonymous said...

Copied which part? Lol.