Thursday, January 15, 2009

Boring Schooldays

Bahhh.. School is getting more and more boring.. So I decided to bring a camera to school and take some pictures around :D

Some are taken for fun but most are taken intentionally :D




This is our form teacher.. Man, isn't he cute Cool? Teaching Add Maths and didn't even notice when I took his photo HAHA
Our dearest class monitor sleeping during class.. Maybe Add Maths is too boring for him.




Some random pictures that I took while having tuition and on the way back home (Yes, I wasn't paying attention to class was taking a break)








Hope Mr. Kam will not hit me in the face tomorrow :D

5 comments:

Jeremy Ng said...

He definitely would if he had the chance to have a glimpse through your post.

Xen | a.k.a | Frosty said...

Just don't tell him 'bout it.. Ha!

Fragrance said...

woot....
u bring your camera phone to school?

Xen | a.k.a | Frosty said...

Nope.. I brought both my camera and phone :D

Json Tan said...

LoL....!!Hahaha=D