Sunday, January 18, 2009

Outing : Gurney Plaza

Argh.. Today might be the worst day since 2009. Woke up in the morning having a slight headache, I should've just give up the idea of going out. But since I promised someone that I would bring her back home, I just forced myself -_- ( And in the end someone else fetched her home, meaning that me going there is just a waste of time and effort)

Reached there around 1:35. They already had their lunch when I met them, and I couldn't ask them to join me for lunch (YES, EMPTY STOMACH DAY! woot :D). After that, they went for karaoke (ish, something which I doesn't like too much, since I'm really bad at singing). *Gosh, all alone again*

Oh well. I separated with them and went to a cyber-cafe nearby to meet my old mates instead. They asked me for a game, and that 1 hour made my headache worse.


Geez, going out was a bad idea.

0 comments: