Sunday, April 19, 2009

Went to school this morning, with high expectations that most of the committees would come for the "gotong-royong" of the orchestra room. I suspected that most of my expectations will come out exactly incorrect, and so it did. 9 out of 18 committees came, and yes, a fine absent rate of 50.00000%.


Great. Now we're forced to do the cleaning and re-positioning ourselves. Few bruises here and there, but not as serious as our Mr. Tall, who hit his own hand on the same spot for three times. (wait, maybe not; as he could still L4D for the rest of the day in the cyber-cafe ;) )

Didn't know that there was so much thing to do. Re-arranging the scores, smashing the cabinets, going crazy on ourselves etc. Took a whopping 5 hours to complete these tasks, which could be completed faster, if not for those experienced pilots.


Next.

I lost my camera. wuttaheck. Gone since last week, and still no luck at finding it. Now I'm getting myself involved in some serious shit =/ (Trouble trouble, and more trouble.)

Guess I'll need to save some my allowance or find some good businesses to buy a new DSLR camera.


Maybe a small advertisement here:
Doing Maintenance/Formatting for PCs, Laptops, and also acting as a reseller for customized PCs. contact me by MSN if interested ;)

0 comments: