Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Enjoying Life: With Friends


Hate to admit it but.. These monkey faces are my classmates, or more precisely, best friends. The picture was taken during Biology class, with the absence of three persons inside, including me. Hmm, where are the two other persons?



Tada! One of 'em! Yep, it's the one lying on the table :D Rumor says that he attended the "P" Level Motor License Test and skipped school for the day. (Better fetch me around once you get your license, or you'll get it =P) As for the other person, he was acting emo 'round and he decided to kept his photo and identity confidential too: Boring!


Every day spent with these guys are just plain fun, and it's nice to have them 'round: Friends that you can play with, friends that you can chat with, and most importantly, friends that you can trust. Smile, laughter, or even mental breaks reigns over you when you spend your time with them :P How long will happy times like this last? I'm not sure, but there's one thing that I can be sure of: I'm enjoying my current life; with them.


Cherish what you have currently, and don't hope for something out of your reach. Try too hard and you'll even lose what you have now.

Lastly, a few sentences that I felt like writing off:

My life and fate,
is up for me to decide, no one else can;
It's been like this,
it's now like this,
and it'll always be like this.
I'll decide how I live,
and what I do;
Not you.




佩欣=傻瓜+白木 =)

7 comments:

Json Tan said...

What佩欣=傻瓜+白木?
LoL!

praisy said...

写也写错=.=

是[目],不是[木]=.=

Jeremy Ng said...

又多一個人要被砍了。哈哈

朋友嘛.. 真的該好好珍惜 。:)

Xen | a.k.a | Frosty said...

怎么? 那么多字就只看最小的那个? =)

Pendy_♥ said...

因为那最小的那个特别引人注目! =P
哈哈哈

Xen | a.k.a | Frosty said...

怪不得大家都很容易注意到你 =)

Pendy_♥ said...

当然咯~>.<