Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love

This might be a commonly seen topic for everyone now. Almost everyone around me have troubles or problems with it. (To name some: qx2, Jst, pk, cl =/)

For me, I actually longed for love, and even sacrificed for it, maybe more than anyone else. But, do I get what I really want? Surely not. Thinking back in time, I did made a lot of stupid, selfish thoughts for myself. Maybe 'cuz it's always "ichi men-ed" so that I don't really understand how it feels to be indulged inside.

For some reason, I'm starting to lose interest in this commonly seen word.
それはいつも私は誰かが好きで、実際には私が好き知っていたことはない。
Maybe it's a good thing after all.


Lonely Valentine Coming Soon =/

2 comments:

Fragrance said...

then you can play DotA with me..

: )

Xen | a.k.a | Frosty said...

Well just nudge me on msn. We'll play whenever I'm free :)